Sunday, March 8, 2015

Handmade Baby Boy Layette

Here is my collection for the new baby boy! Can't believe I got through my list before he was born...

Two pairs of Big Butt Baby Pants (Made by Rae Pattern). This was the only pattern I ended up buying, just because it is so cute! I made it in Bear Hike Flannel by Birch Organics in Shroom and Little Lambs Flannel by Michael Miller's, from Fabric Worm.


The back panel is plain gray flannel from my stash.


Two zip baby sleepers (blogged here). The pattern is traced from a sleeper I was given, and the fabrics are from Fabric Worm: Blue School and Bugs by Birch Organics. 


Bamboo Fleece Sleeper (blogged here).


First outfit for a newborn! The top knot hat was made from the free pattern on Make it Love it, out of bamboo interlock from Natures Fabrics. The shoes are made from my favorite bamboo fleece and the free pattern at make-your-own-baby stuff. The top is from a pattern I made for my daughter when she was a newborn, also made from bamboo interlock.




Four pants from Made By Rae's free baby pants pattern. The print fabrics are organic cotton from Nature's Fabrics and the solids are cotton knits from Etsy.


Four envelope neck Ts from the free pattern at Smalldreamfactory.


Bamboo Fleece baby blanket edged with merino wool (blogged here).


Baby Surprise Jacket in knit Alpaca wool (blogged here).


Besides the handmade items, there are the few hand-me-downs from my daughter that aren't too girlie, a few irresistable used items from the great second-hand childrens stores we have in town, and 2 packs of carters onesies, one in newborn and one in 0-3 months.

I'm officially ready! His due date is 2 days away. He can come anytime he wants!

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Your new little one will have a fantastic wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome stuff....
    click on https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete